Friday, January 21, 2011

Photoshoped

One of my hobby is editing photos and photoshoped...
I'm still new in photoshoping, there's still a lot I have to learn about photoshoped..
I like it because it's fun, even though it's difficult but when u see the result, it's worth it ^^
I'm gonna show u one of my favorite photoshoped photos...


I called this photoshoped it's "YunJae dating secretly in the dark forest" (lol I know the tittle sounds so hilarious XD)
I really love this photos, I've done it just like what I want ^___^v

here is the stock photos that I've been using in this photoshoped.


Stock photo 1: This photo it's from a taiwanese series "Easy fortune happy life" I think about photoshoped and yunjae right after I saw this photo XD


Stock photo 2: Background image, dark forest. Nice photo isn't it? ^^


Stock photo 3: Yunho face


Stock photo 4: Jaejoong face, I crop and horizontal it


Stock photo 5: Angel wing, I crop,duplicate and horizontal


Stock photo 6: What should we call this "tree extension" XD


Stock 7: Crow on a tree, I horizontal it

I'm combine all the stock photos layer by layer and blend with Gradient effect, and adjust the brightness,contrast and color balance till I get the color effect that I want.
I'm also using other tool like burn tool and smudge tool, and cloud filter for smokes effect on the last layer.
It's done, sounds so easy right?well not so easy huhu...
but I'm very satisfied with the result ^^

So,what do u think?  XD

*wink2*

(Stock photos credit: As tagged)

4 comments:

  1. WOW! that's soooooooooo.............. COOL!! GREAT!! and....... WOW!!


    woooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... can I used your pic for FF??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes sure :)
    just don't re-edit ya =D

    ReplyDelete