Saturday, January 22, 2011

Photoshoped: Part 2

This is my another photoshoped photo...
and it's the most difficult one, because it have so many layers.


Stock photos that I've been using for this photoshoped:


Photo 1


Photo 2


Photo 3


Photo 4


Photo 5

All photos was taken from "All about BDSK photobook"


Photo 6: Cloud strife from Final fantasy wallpaper

Photo 7


Photo 8

I'm just using a blank black color for the background, and combine photo number 1,2,3,4 and 5, I'm using clone tool to create the tree branch and cloud.
Blend it with gradient,adjust the brightness,contrast and color balance...
I'm also use smart blur effect, to make it looks blurry, and burn tool for shadow effect.

I made another one with different color


Which one is better? ^^


Jaejoong: "Number  1,2,3,4 and 5"
Me: "haish...chose only one jaejoong"


Yoochun: "Junchan"
Me: "errr...that's not count"


Changmin: "What should I care?!"
Me: "Yeah u don't care about anything except for food..."


(Stock photos credit: devianart.com/as tagged.)

No comments:

Post a Comment