Monday, January 17, 2011

My first post yayy ^^

My lovely Kim Jaejoong
Welcome to my blog huhu ^^
I'm shai...I live in shah alam,selangor...
I'm so into kpop and k-boyband...
I'm addicted  to TVXQ especially Kim Jaejoong, I started to like them since 2006,when they held their first concert in malaysia...
I'm also addicted to F.T Island especially Lee Honggi...
other k-boyband that i like which is Super Junior,SHINee and many more ^^
x tau la nape aku minat sgt ngn dorang ni huhu
selain dari dunia kpop aku suke drama2 dari taiwan,drama2 dari korea x brape minat lak huhu tu yg pelik tu
artis2 dari taiwan yg aku minat mcm Andy Chenyi,Roy Chiu,Joe Chen,Jiro Wang and ramai lagi la...
I think that's it for now,x tau ape lagi nak ditulis huhuhu

See u in next post ^^

My photoshoped (take out with full credit)

No comments:

Post a Comment