Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Inside my room ^^

Today I'm gonna bring u guys goes inside my room...
and see my weird collection (well not really weird actually) huhuhu ^^

First,my wall...
TVXQ in my room XD XD (sorry for the poor pic quality)

First thing that u gonna see when u enter my room is my poster collection ^^
and it's a handmade poster, I crop,print then cantum jadi poster huhu XD

from top

Really love this poster, I got it from Epop (chinese version) magazine...jaejoong look so cute ^^



Poster on another side of my wall, I love to staring this poster whenever I watch TV (I miss them T.T)


On another wall, Lee jaejin handmade poster ^^



Poster on the end of my bed wall, poster from Epop (chinese and malay version) and handmade


Teman tido ^^

belakang pintu pun jadi XD

F.T Island poster on my backdoor, also from Epop (chinese version)



My magazine collection (not so many), my fav magazine was, Epop,Fans,My Colour ( taiwan magazine) Y.Generation and Klik ^^


YUNJAE!~ LOL!~


Cute sandals ^^
the yellow one,I bought it from a bundle shop with only 1 ringgit (barang2 termurah di dunia tokey kedai tu cakap XD) so cheap rite? ^^
and the another one that looks like watermelon XD, I got it from my sister in law.
I've never wore these sandals because it's too cute, sayang nak pakai huhu...



My guitar ^^
Given by my sister in law and my elders brother , I really love this guitar even though I don't really know how to play it XD
but I want to learn it ^^



well I think I've share so many things already XD
enough for now ^^

Daaa... ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment