Saturday, February 26, 2011

New addiction???

It's not an artist,gadget,clothes or foods...it's a CIRCLE LENS!
haha ya I'm addicted to it right now...
Seriously, I don't like any regular contact lens at all before,and I'm always wondering why people love to put those lenses, because it make their eyes looks weird...huhuhu...
Until one day I've found out about CIRCLE LENS when I watch a korean tv series "Pretty boys and girls season 1"...In that episode,two of the contestant, Hon jun yeon and Hong young gi talk about their circle lens...

Hon jun yeon & Hong young gi wearing a circle lens

they said they can't live without circle lens...at that time I don't have an idea what it is CIRCLE LENS???...and I was wonder "is there a difference between regular lens and circle lens?"...I google it,and found out that there is a difference between regular and circle lens...Circle lens is more bigger than a normal human pupil eyes,It will make your pupil eyes looks bigger than ever,like a doll eyes...
Now I know why mostly korean celeb has a big eyes,because they wearing a circle lens ^_^...
I search it on facebook and blog,they selling this kind of lens,It has so many colors and patents...makes me more eager wanna try to wearing it...
So I buy a pair of Kira-Kira Brown 16mm...


since it was my first time,I thought it was easy to wear,but it wasn't,I took about an hour to put on those lenses on my eyes...It keep stuck on my finger...arrgghh (hampir2 nak jadi gaban dah huhuhu...)...but after I succeed wearing it,I show it to my mom and she said "it's pretty and big"...huhuhu


I'm wearing Kira-Kira brown 16mm, BIG isn't it? ^_^

So i've decided to buy a few more pairs of circle lens after this...huhuhu nobody can stop me XD

No comments:

Post a Comment